Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCOS TTC CLOMID HELP?? Success stories

Options
  • 11-01-2013 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Ladies,

Im 24 i have pcos . I didnt have period for years now i get them every few months.

Im on my second month of Provera and Clomid. Im going public in the hospital
    what would be the next stage if this dosent work? Can you get that trigger shot if going public?

How long do yous wait before taking provera again.

i was told to take clomid from day 2-6. :) I was told to go get bloodtest on day 21 of my cycle it falls on a sunday so im not sure how that will work :confused:

My husband has been tested and is fine, iv had a hsg and everything was clear and my bloodtests just showed my pcos.

i would be a couple stone over weight . would anyone have any advice on what foods would be get pregnant too.

Would love all advice and help as possible or even simular stories or even better success stories :D:D:D:D:D:D

Baby Dust :):):)

Advertisement