Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu bar alignment problem in internet explorer

• 11-01-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

I'm developing a website at the moment and its not working quite as it should in internet explorer. There's a page on the site that has a list of events going way down the page, I added a spry menu to the left side of this page which is linked to anchors that link to the various sections, its set to a fixed position so that it moves as you scroll down the page. I've also added some java script that when one of the links is clicked it smoothly scrolls down to the anchor. Now all of this works fine, but the only problems is that the menu bar is showing up in the middle of the page in internet explorer instead of the left where its meant to. Its in the right place in chrome, firefox and safari, but for some reason its not in internet explorer, any ideas? Its really important that it works in internet explorer as the people that I'm making it for will more that likely be viewing it through that browser.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Link or code please.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Got it sorted in the end, divs needed to be arranged in a better way.

Thanks

Advertisement