Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv streaming player

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

just on to live chat now All you have to do is you need to get the channel code of RTE Channel and Add it on Add Private Channel under your roku account and thats good to go. For the channel code you need to contact the channel manufacturer itself. RTE is considered a private channel since it is not included on our list.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

If you have the channel code post it up and I'll test it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Good reviews on this box. ANYONE bought one already?

• Advertisement

Just noticed ibox is a subscription service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Yeah, I bought one of those Revues from iBox but didnt take out a sub although I might do at some stage. We were looking at smart TVs but found the Revue gave us everything we were looking for.

So can you watch rte and tv3 etc,without any set up changes.( i dont think you can get uk channels on line, bbc etc)

Advertisement