Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail to Gmail

Options
  • 11-01-2013 8:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to redirect one persons emails from hotmail to gmail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Yakuza42

Is there anyway to redirect one persons emails from hotmail to gmail

Open Gmail, if you go into Settings, then Accounts, then Add POP3 account. Basically it forwards emails automatically from your hotmail to your Gmail inbox, as well as allowing you to send emails from your Hotmail account (through Gmail interface).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Yakuza42 wrote: »
    Open Gmail, if you go into Settings, then Accounts, then Add POP3 account. Basically it forwards emails automatically from your hotmail to your Gmail inbox, as well as allowing you to send emails from your Hotmail account (through Gmail interface).

i cant find add pop3

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Yakuza42

i cant find add pop3

Check mail from other accounts (using POP3):

I think you just add an account here, but maybe you can't see this untill you just add the email address as a secondary email address but Im unsure how to do that, sorry OP.

Advertisement