Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to o2?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am a prepaid customer with 3 and for €20 a month I get free any network texts, free weekend calls and unlimited data!
    I recently recieved an iphone but it's locked on o2 network!
    I wanna know what does o2 offer as they're deals on free date and free texts from anyone who uses o2 out there?
    Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Trevor94 wrote: »
    I am a prepaid customer with 3 and for €20 a month I get free any network texts, free weekend calls and unlimited data!
    I wanna know what does o2 offer as they're deals on free date and free texts from anyone who uses o2 out there?

Try here: O2 forum or even here: www.o2.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Trevor94 wrote: »

No O2 plan will be comparable to what you're getting from Three

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Might be easier and cheaper to get the iPhone unlocked from o2 or "other places"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I'm on a monthly taririf and its 22 quid for 150 mins, free any network texts and 350 MBs data, then it's 2.50 per 100mb after that. It's the best offer I could find that they do

I was with 3 about a year ago and wouldn't go and wouldn't go back to em if they paid me.

Advertisement