Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online - Why is paste broken & some more complaints

Options
  • 11-01-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have to agree with some of the complaints about the business online service costing €180 per year.

The worst problem is that you cannot paste beneficiary information into the new beneficiary fields. Edit paste, ctrl+V, right-click paste are all disabled.

Normally when entering a new beneficiary, the supplier will email us their info. Because we have to manually transcribe account number, beneficiary name, address, IBAN, swift and sort code; what could take 20 seconds of copy-pasting takes 5 mins because one has to double check everything has been transcribed correctly. We enter maybe 100 new beneficiaries per year. Can this be fixed?

Here are some other problems with BOL I have noticed that might be easy bug fixes for the development team
    1. Auto retrieve accounts just stops working for no reason every couple of weeks
    2. Digital cert password expiry window doesn't work.
    3. 90% of attempts to login between midnight and 8am result in a "failed to deliver request" error. Is this not a 24 hour service? Do you shut down server resources at night or something?
    4. You cannot put staff in a group where they can add beneficiaries but not authorise them. This would be useful
    5. No facility to order statements online and transactions only available for 3 (?) previous months - why not longer?

I would appreciate a response from the team responsible for the copy/paste issue especially.

Advertisement