Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesalers Open Saturday

Options
  • 11-01-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any of the Wholesalers around South Dublin are open Saturday?
    It's that long since I've been to busy to get to them during the day I don't know anymore!
    I know a good few don't bother with Saturday mornings any more.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

i see your location is wickla, ND electrical in rathnew open saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Unfortunately that's heading in the wrong direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Seraphim1

A few basics in Heatmerchants in Bray, open until 12ish I think

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Excellent, I'll give em a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,543 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Dargle electrical in bray open to lunch. Hit and miss with stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Even more unlikely.... but does anyone know of a wholesalers that might be open on Saturday afternoon?

I'd like to find some 16A to 13A converters - like this
    818738-600x600.jpg

No worries to wait until Monday if needs be, but I'd rather find them today if possible.

Have tried calling Kellehers/Eurosales and most of the others in the wholesalers thread and they are all closed.... so I'm guessing it's too late in the day. Maybe not, though?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Seraphim1

Do it yourself all the basic requirements for that are in Woodies etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Seraphim1 wrote: »
    Do it yourself all the basic requirements for that are in Woodies etc

at ripp off prices too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

edanto wrote: »
    Even more unlikely.... but does anyone know of a wholesalers that might be open on Saturday afternoon?

I'd like to find some 16A to 13A converters - like this
    818738-600x600.jpg

No worries to wait until Monday if needs be, but I'd rather find them today if possible.

Have tried calling Kellehers/Eurosales and most of the others in the wholesalers thread and they are all closed.... so I'm guessing it's too late in the day. Maybe not, though?!

Most leccy wholesalers are open from 8:30am till 1 pm on a Saturday.

These people have a life too,so they close half day on a Saturday.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Ah yeah and fair play to them even opening on Saturdays. You wouldn't find a bank, passport office or revenue office open on Saturdays...mores the pity.

No joy at Woodies after all, they said they used to sell them, but don't anymore. Tried 2 branches. Not to worry, I'll get down to a wholesalers Monday morning. No rush, plenty to be doing tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement