Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick hand with something for the videos...

• 11-01-2013 11:06pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Wanna do a Fighting Game fundamentals based on the idea of "commentators curse".

I was wondering if anyone could remember any examples of that happening from my vids in the past, if so I'd appreciate a link!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hi guys,

Wanna do a Fighting Game fundamentals based on the idea of "commentators curse".

I was wondering if anyone could remember any examples of that happening from my vids in the past, if so I'd appreciate a link!

Can't think of any that were too significant

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Commentators curse? You already did that with the MK one. :)

But on a serious note what exactly do you mean by commentators curse is it saying something and then the exact opposite happening or are you looking for something different?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

is it saying something and then the exact opposite happening

Pretty much, usually implying that someone has it in the bag only for them to lose horribly immediately afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Kommentators Kurse? You already did that with the MK one. :)

But on a serious note what exactly do you mean by commentators curse is it saying something and then the exact opposite happening or are you looking for something different?

Fixed your post :p

Advertisement