Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Forum Awards 2012 - Rock Album of the Year

Options
  • 11-01-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

And the winner is:

Stone Sour - House of Gold and Bones Part 1

This album was tied with Rush's Clockwork Angels, Lord Lucan cast the deciding vote and Stone Sour are the winners!

Did you vote for this album? Tell us what you liked/disliked and what made you choose it!
    Let's get the discussion going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Going to see them at Graspop this year, and I'm only familiar with Come What(ever) May. I'll have to pick up a copy of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Love this album. Is such an easy album to listen to, yet manages to also reward repeat listens. Treads the line between wearing it's influences on it's sleeve and having an identity of it's own just right for me.

For me it is the most complete Stone Sour album, and I am really looking forward to the release of part two in the summer.

Advertisement