Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money transfer delay

Options
  • 12-01-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I used Banking 365 to transfer cash to clear my Visa bill last weekend and avoid paying interest.  I could see straightaway the transaction didnt show on either my Visa or current account.  Two days before payment was due I emailed via Banking 365 to check the situation re transfer which still had not taken place indicating that I would make the transaction again but didnt wish to pay twice.  Unfortunately when my email was not answered a day later thats exactly what happened.. I did the transfer again a day in advance of the payment due date.  Only yesterday the transfer happened twice.  The time of both transfers logged by 365 is out by days for my first transfer; by hours (making it a day later) for the second. Anyone else had similar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi wumps,

It takes one working day for a transfer of funds from your current account to your credit card account.

You would be best to call Banking 365 to discuss further the issue that occured. You can call them on 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement