Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Forum Awards 2012 - Disappointment of the Year

Options
  • 12-01-2013 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

And the winner is:

The cancellation of Sonisphere.

Definitely a big blow to those who normally attend. And it had an indirect affect on other gigs.
    I had my ticket for Mastodon and Gojira bought, but it was cancelled due to Sonisphere not happening. Not nice to see big festivals like this cancelling!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I think it had a good lineup. Like the Sunday had FNM, Mastodon, Andrew WK. Pity its not happening, really enjoyed my trip there in 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Line up was shocking. Deserved to be cancelled, as reflected by ticket sales. They probably could have gotten away with the headliners but the undercard was shocking. Hope some big headliners give them a second chance, would like to see the festival return in 2014.

Advertisement