Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing/Supply Chain Query

Options
  • 12-01-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I have been considering a move to Canada, provided im granted a visa soon. I worked in insurance but completed a MSc in Sept in Supply Chain Mgt and want to get career in purchasing where I have a small amount of experience (1-2 yrs).
    I have held off ever doing anything more than thinking of the what ifs, and reading numerous books, magazines and websites on the pro's and cons of Canada.
    Now feel it's time to move.
    I do have a look occasionally to see what jobs are listed in Vancouver, but not sure if these are ever filled through immigration.
    There are no other posts on boards related to procurement and I am not sure if what the appetite is for junior buyers from outside of Canada.

Any advice or experiences from people would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement