Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prawns

Options
  • 12-01-2013 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get whole prawns (fresh and uncooked if possible) in the Letterkenny/Ballybofey/Donegal Town area?
    Tesco and M&S don't have them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

annascott wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get whole prawns (fresh and uncooked if possible) in the Letterkenny/Ballybofey/Donegal Town area?
    Tesco and M&S don't have them.

Do you need them for tomorrow or is it a general question? There is a fishmonger comes to Letterkenny I think twice a week from Killybegs. Small white transit connect van parked across the road from the station house hotel (formally ramada).

There on a Saturday and one day midweek, as far as I know. Could be wrong on the days though but that used to be the case. If he doesn't have there and then he will have the next time he is in town if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Thank you. Will try LK tomorrow..

Advertisement