Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing

• 12-01-2013 2:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in limerick I can get an A4 sheet printed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Never mind, sorted:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I'm trying to figure this out too. My printer died 2 days ago and college charging 15c PER sheet of B&W printing? o.O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Miike wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure this out too. My printer died 2 days ago and college charging 15c PER sheet of B&W printing? o.O

As if college wasn't already expensive enough!

There's a shop in cruises st. in the city that has printing facilities as far as I know but don't hold me too it.

Maybe Harvey Norman? I know they have A4 printing options for photographs but wasn't sure on ordinary black and white.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Moviedrome upper henry street. Yer only man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Does anyone local still to T-shirt printing ?? I know the one is arthurs key closed :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Does anyone local still to T-shirt printing ?? I know the one is arthurs key closed :/

Textile print and embroidery. On the dock road :)

Advertisement