Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help- Heartbroken- Broach lost Harcourt St area

Options
  • 12-01-2013 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all-
    I'm new on this forum so firstly, hello :-)

Really grateful if my fellow Dubliners could help. My mam lost her broach tonight on Clonmel St- Harcourt St- Hatch St- Earlsfort Tce National Concert Hall.

It's gold, about 3inches long, in the shape of a ship's sail, with three green stones (for three children) and one large red stone (it was a present from my dad).

Huge sentimental value. Really really grateful for any help in finding it. She's heartbroken.

Charity donation/ reward offered.

Please- if you know anything about this or if you saw something similar- please leave a message here or contact Pearse St. Garda station or the National Concert Hall.

We were going to a concert in the NCH. I wanted to treat us to an evening out after the Christmas rush and before the year kicks off.

Thanks all.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement