Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day

Options
  • 12-01-2013 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hello, Im thinking off booking valentines night into the Gibson Hotel but have no other plans on what to do with my girlfriend in Dublin its self.

anyone got any ideas ?

Im going keeping an open mind so everythings welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

Hello, Im thinking off booking valentines night into the Gibson Hotel but have no other plans on what to do with my girlfriend in Dublin its self.

anyone got any ideas ?

Im going keeping an open mind so everythings welcome.
    Thanks

What a brilliant city you've chosen. I'll focus on music. I'd visit St Patrick's Cathedral and Christchurch, and specifically I'd check their respective websites for what Gregorian Chant or church music they have on: St Patrick's Cathedral & Christchurch Cathedral. Also notably great for some deep spiritual music is St Ann's Church on Dawson Street, which while it's only in existence since 1707 (as opposed to the former medieval cathedrals), has many concerts. Try here. Additionally the Pro-Cathedral always has a wide range of church music. Try here.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

Seanchai wrote: »
    What a brilliant city you've chosen. I'll focus on music. I'd visit St Patrick's Cathedral and Christchurch, and specifically I'd check their respective websites for what Gregorian Chant or church music they have on: St Patrick's Cathedral & Christchurch Cathedral. Also notably great for some deep spiritual music is St Ann's Church on Dawson Street, which while it's only in existence since 1707 (as opposed to the former medieval cathedrals), has many concerts. Try here. Additionally the Pro-Cathedral always has a wide range of church music. Try here.

Thanks for the reply Ill have a look.

Advertisement