Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Touch lost near Central Harold's Cross

Options
  • 12-01-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

My 10 year old daughter lost her iPod Touch that Santy brought her for Christmas.

It seems to have slipped out of her pocket as she walked near Centra in Harold's Cross.

She is very upset. If anyone has come across I'd be very grateful if they would post a reply here.

it is 4th generation and black

Thanks,
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Whats a 10 year old doing with an ipod?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

james142 wrote: »

Listening to music.

Did you try the local Garda station? Was it insured?

Unfortunatly i'd say the chances of finding it are slim, but hopefully it turns up!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

james142 wrote: »

If you have nothing helpful to add - don't drag the thread off-topic & don't bother posting.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chris_101

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Listening to music.

Did you try the local Garda station? Was it insured?

Unfortunatly i'd say the chances of finding it are slim, but hopefully it turns up!

Thanks for the advice. We went to the Garda station in Rathmines and it had been handed in! Fantastic - my daughter is absolutely delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Chris_101 wrote: »

Thanks for the advice. We went to the Garda station in Rathmines and it had been handed in! Fantastic - my daughter is absolutely delighted.

Wow talk about luck, I would be trying to find the person that handed it in to thank them and give them a reward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

seriously sound

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

It's great to hear of stuff like this happening. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Some decent people still around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Hey, that's really great to hear OP.
    Glad to hear that there are good folk still around.

Not sure if you have heard of this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-iphone/id376101648?mt=8

Think you can inscribe contact details on the back of the iPod touches as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

delighted for your daughter, never thought for a moment it would be returned back -good to hear though!

Advertisement