Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need practical Irish help..?

• 12-01-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All, I'm in first year of B.Ed (Pats) and seriously need to improve my Irish in terms of things/sentences/phrases that are actually useful for the end of year oral..But resources are v limited because I don't want leaving cert books as I find theyre irrelevant and there aren't a lot of sites to give pratical help..I don't want to resort to grinds, so is there any books that anyone in this situation would recommend? I'm going to the Gaeltacht at Easter and seriously need to brush up before then! Thanks

Advertisement