Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Booterstown to Sandyford?

Options
  • 12-01-2013 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have the possibility of renting a place in Booterstown, about five minutes from the DART station. I don't know the area at all so I thought I'd ask this here. My company is relocating to Sandyford. Is there a way I could get from Booterstown to Sandyford using public transportation? What about cycling? I've had a look at the Dublin Bus website but it doesn't help much. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

You can take 47 from N11, 114 from Blackrock or you can cycle. Cycling may be the fastest option but it's uphill!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

Thanks mhge. How long would you say it'd take to cycle there? The nearest Luas stop is Central Park so I think it's technically in Leopardstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

My OH does a slightly shorter route and it takes him 20-25 min but then he's quite fast on his bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The 114 from blackrock will bring you there but cycling might be your best option. It'll be a tough cycle there but you'll fly home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Use the journey planner to check.
    www.a-b.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement