Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC history topics to study?

• 12-01-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can someone give me an idea of what needs to be studied for the leaving cert history exam? I'm at a lost end here so any help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Depends which History course and which areas you are covering.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Danny180.

spurious wrote: »
    Depends which History course and which areas you are covering.
    Higher level course.Thinking of dropping to ordinary as I'm finding hl very hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

Danny180. wrote: »
    Higher level course.Thinking of dropping to ordinary as I'm finding hl very hard.
    You need to know all the case studies for each topic for ordinary and higher and some background of the surrounding chapters. Higher you need more information but its the way you present it and what information you use that gets you marks. Ordinary is more just looking for information :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Danny180.

user.name wrote: »
    You need to know all the case studies for each topic for ordinary and higher and some background of the surrounding chapters. Higher you need more information but its the way you present it and what information you use that gets you marks. Ordinary is more just looking for information :-P
    My point is what are The exact topics that need to be looked at?:)

Advertisement