Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC maths topics to study (ordinary level).?

• 12-01-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can any of you guys give me an idea of what topics need to be studied for the maths leaving cert ordinary level exam? I'm so bad at maths.hate it!:@ but if you.guys could tell me what I need to study it would be a great help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please do not start a new topic for every subject.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Don't exactly understand what your mean by which topic? Wouldn't you need to study them since there is no longer a choice on the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Danny180.

Jade. wrote: »
    Don't exactly understand what your mean by which topic? Wouldn't you need to study them since there is no longer a choice on the paper.
    I mean should I study the 2 project maths books?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Your best bet is doing the exam papers. Use your textbook to help you if you can't figure out how to do them. It helps a lot if you keep doing the exam questions as they're what you will be getting in the actual exam. The questions they use in the normal textbooks are different to how questions are put in the exam papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭therunaround

Danny180. wrote: »
    I mean should I study the 2 project maths books?

Book 1 covers paper 1
    Book 2 covers paper 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement