Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travel Headphones - Noise Cancelation

• 12-01-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hey Forum,

I'm in the market for some noise cancellation headphones for travel.

Bose are far too expensive for me, especially seeing as what ever I buy will not be my primary headphones, already have a very decent pair but they they not grt for travel, whatever I buy will be exclusively a travel accessory.

I really want something tht will fold up, and I would really like some noise cancellation with respectable sound. I am aware of the Trade Off with sound quality and noise cancelation.

These sill be used for both music/podcasts and for watching movies on my tablet

The Sennheiser MM range look good but you are paying a premium for the wireless which is not a big deal for me.

In the lead on my research is the Sony MDR NC200

They seem to be ticking all the boxes for me.

Have any of ye used them, any others recommendations, budget is €150

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000XPG2QI Would be ideal, I have the HF2 which have a mic and controls for my phone.
    Once they're in you'll hear very little of the surrounding world when you've something playing.
    Down the line you could look into custom ear tips for extra comfort.

Advertisement