Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Maths 4 - MA4004

Options
  • 12-01-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at the previous exam papers and it's seems like the exam paper changes format frequently as do the lecturers.

Does anyone know who the lecturer is for this year? Will it be Prof. Podgorski?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Daniel S wrote: »
    I've been looking at the previous exam papers and it's seems like the exam paper changes format frequently as do the lecturers.

Does anyone know who the lecturer is for this year? Will it be Prof. Podgorski?

For your sake I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Actually if it is Podgorski, the exam paper will be a selection of questions from his sample paper. I had this last year and I had him and the exam was just questions from the 2 papers he gave us to prepare. Literally, word for word, number for number the same, got myself an A1 and I'[m pretty confident I got near to 100% because I had done the samples so many times I knew the answers and line by line off by heart :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sapphire Wings

David Ramsey is teaching this semester but if you would like extra help with the modules Podgorski has all his tutorials and tutorial answers up which could help since the content will still be the same. If you want the link I can find it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

David Ramsey is teaching this semester but if you would like extra help with the modules Podgorski has all his tutorials and tutorial answers up which could help since the content will still be the same. If you want the link I can find it for you.

I thought he was abroad for the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sapphire Wings

UL released details about certain modules for this semester. I posted it on this forum. His name is down for it but I know nothing about if he was meant to be abroad or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

garv123 wrote: »
    For your sake I hope not.

He's grand once you get used to the accent / patchy grammar...it probably helps that the module is ridiculously easy compared to the other maths modules though !

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭RaggyDays

David Ramsey

Heeere
    Heere
    Here
    and Heeere
    :D

Advertisement