Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2013/14 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

rovert wrote: »
    Hero wasn't really lost in the shuffle at all. He was used a lot and was on people's minds. There were a lot factors involved in that.

I believe WWE is priming for a Cruiserweight show for the WWE network. They've signed and retained a lot of flyers the past few years.

Yeah not much has been said about the cruiserweight show but it has the potential to be a cracker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Hopefully this means Rebecca will be in the BFFs like I initially heard:

BbU3sLKCUAEd5Ey.jpg

Rebecca and Sasha Banks are wrestling Bailey and Emma on this week's NXT live events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hopefully this means Rebecca will be in the BFFs like I initially heard:

Rebecca and Sasha Banks are wrestling Bailey and Emma on this week's NXT live events.

that could just be down to the fact that summer Rae is off with Fandango and can't appear at the live events! Ihope you are right though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They could've used Charlotte.

Wasn't Rebecca with Bailey another time? Poor Bailey having everyone turn on her. She just wants to be friends. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

No Rebecca has always been a heel. She was against Bayley when she last debuted. I wouldn't read too much into it. They've only just added Charlotte

• Advertisement

According to their twitter accounts, Kalisto and El Local (Samuray del Sol and Ricardo Rodriguez) are going to be packaged as a tag team.

Seems like a good idea given Hunter's tag team focus.

This week's episode has the American Pitbulls tryout against the Ascension.

Marks out of 5 welcome.

Bb0omvJCMAAdY_O.png

Davey Richards was named as DEREK BILLINGTON on commentary. Billington being Dynamite Kid's real surname. Both weird and mad lolz.

Davey Richards was named as DEREK BILLINGTON on commentary. Billington being Dynamite Kid's real surname. Both weird and mad lolz.

Apart from the botch, was a decent match. Nothing too oustanding.

Had to laugh at HHH saying how the fans didn't come to hear him talk and to get to the matches. Big difference from Raw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Think that's a big stamp of approval if they've made such a blatant link to wrestling mat legend Dynamite Kid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Think that's a big stamp of approval if they've made such a blatant link to wrestling mat legend Dynamite Kid.
    Or a rib considering the state of him now or what happened to the wrestler who copied Dynamite's style the most seeing that Richards is pretty similar to both of them.

Fairly standard inoffensive episode of NXT this week.

Yeah American Pitbulls were simply good but not draft up a contract on the spot good.

Seeing that Enzo is still on the show made be giddy with joy. His wheelchair boundness has comedic potential too. This the gold standard obviously:

That's the second time someone's accused Natalya of letting Total Divas go to her head. If it was the Bellas or even the Funkadactyls then it would make sense. But whenever Paige and Emma are put against other faces, they just come across as whiny and nasty bitches themselves

That's the second time someone's accused Natalya of letting Total Divas go to her head. If it was the Bellas or even the Funkadactyls then it would make sense. But whenever Paige and Emma are put against other faces, they just come across as whiny and nasty bitches themselves

Paige is always portrayed as a moody old cow to Emma and Bailey. It is like the main roster creative team are scripting her already. :P

It's probably the lack of sunlight she gets

It's probably the lack of sunlight she gets

Sure I'm not moody. :)

But yeah, Emma came across very heelish in that backstage segment

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I have a q that those of you in the know will find old news but I am ignorant aboot. I have heard somewhat about one of these american wolves being a complete lunatic but I don't know why. Is he Dynamite level sociopath? Or just a bit of a fool?

Davey is one lucky boy. I don't truly know what they were going for. Looked like a back suplex:

iBzeI1XCrWLqX.gif

Last night at PWG Davey said it was his last show and he is going to Orlando.

Was meant to just be an escape, landing on his feet. They did it again, properly, not long after.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

How did that go wrong, did Ascension man no3 mess it up?

• Advertisement

Normally find Regal's comeback matches a bit too samey and cynical with all the endless grimacing and that back bridge spot he does. But this match was excellent. Don't skip pass Regal's promo in the middle of the show too.

Glad to see Paige finally show improvement in her promos too.

Best pic I've seen of Leo Kruger's new gimmick as Adam Rose

BcDiupbCEAA3bcE.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Saw this weeks episode and I have to say Mason Ryan looks brilliant, toned down but still looks like a beast!! And a lot less Batista-y!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Best pic I've seen of Leo Kruger's new gimmick as Adam Rose

BcDiupbCEAA3bcE.png

Why did they change him ? I thought ye Kruger gimmick was pretty over.

Why did they change him ? I thought ye Kruger gimmick was pretty over.

Explained a few pages back but the person behind the gimmick felt he wasn't getting noticed by the writers. The storyline reason was his failure to join the Real Americans and beat Sami Zayn.

Becky Lynch posted this pic with the new hire and Swedish Arm Wrestling Champ:

2b2afc2074d411e38ea112771af77f89_8.jpg

Let people draw their own conclusion on the size of her head and hairline.

simp11.jpg

Very skippable show and Alex Riley has made this show no longer a treat. The dirt worst commentary ever. However the Tyler Breeze and Adrian Neville backstage segment was one for the ages. As Adrian didn't seem to have expected Tyler's response.
    "So you like to play games, Breeze???"

"No, I hate them!"

"....well, I like them."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im liking Tyler Breeze more and more. His entrance rreminds me of a modern day verison of an early Heart Break kid entrance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Becky Lynch posted this pic with the new hire and Swedish Arm Wrestling Champ:

Let people draw their own conclusion on the size of her head and hairline.

Kinda looks like Maryse and Chyna's love child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement