Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2013/14 Thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Thought she was just an interviewer but she has potential to be a big time heel Diva. Maryse with McCool's wrestling ability.

Bray Wyatt vs Bo Dallas was a fun shoot brothers match.

Cesaro dead lifting Langston was the most impressive thing I've seen since the last time Cesaro did something impressive.

i.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I love that delayed gutwrench by Cesaro.

I agree Summer has a lot of good qualities though I'm getting concerned for Emma. The match she had with Aksana a few weeks back was awful; she even botched her ring entrance. It looked a bit better against Summer at least. I notice the commentary is talking her down like a few weeks back. 'She's trying her best' etc. Bit worrying for her hopes.

Great to see Paige back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I think we need a 'look at what Cesaro did now thread'.

Bray Wyatt is already better than a vast number of people on the main roster. It would be great if he arrived and turned Brodus and Tensai back into monsters after Mania but either way they will have to get him onto the main roster soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

When did Cesaro face Langston? Was this weeks ago?

When did Cesar face Langston? Was this weeks ago?

This week's episode. In real time it was recorded two or three weeks ago. Big E is still babyface in NXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

rovert wrote: »
    This week's episode. In real time it was recorded two or three weeks ago. Big E is still babyface in NXT.
    Nice must watch that. Been impressed with Big E so far. Pity he hasn't had a match on the main roster yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

I love that delayed gutwrench by Cesaro.

I agree Summer has a lot of good qualities though I'm getting concerned for Emma. The match she had with Aksana a few weeks back was awful; she even botched her ring entrance. It looked a bit better against Summer at least. I notice the commentary is talking her down like a few weeks back. 'She's trying her best' etc. Bit worrying for her hopes.

Great to see Paige back.

you'd be surprised how easy it actually is to get in the ring that way. I think Emma's doing it on purpose - you don't train in Australia and Canada for 4+ years and not know how to get in the ring properly. she seems to be fairly over with the crowd since some of them were doing the dance or as i like to call it 'spastic robot salsa'

there is something about Bo Dallas i still don't like. he's got the goods in the ring but his voice irritates me

Analyse this match closely

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xykmy2_wwe-nxt-3-27-13-part-1-3-hq_sport&start=101

The Daddy-Haystacks of booblicious babes.

I swear each of their boobs popped out at least once. For real.

Possible the best women's match this year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Theres something about Bo Dallas, I just can't buy into him at all. He doesn't have a great body, and doesnt seem great in the promo department either. I thing Bray is fantastic on the other hand. Great on the mic, looks good in the ring, his bulk doesnt hold him back.

William Regal vs Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero:

If loved the Ambrose match with Regal you will love this too. Will put hair on your chest.

• Advertisement

I watched it on Sky last night.

I was really looking forward to it after the build up over the last few weeks.

Really enjoyed it.

Also they ran an ad for NXT "Clash of the Champions" in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Clemantis

That was uncomfortable to watch at times. Next guy to wrestle Regal should go in wearing boxing gloves.

Big E wrestled on main event this week.

They used his NXT music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Big E wrestled on main event this week.

They used his NXT music.

Excellent news. I think it's one of the best themes they've got at the moment. I find myself playing that song's beat in my head every now and again.

You were ever in the ring JERRY!

lol poor Emma on this week's show:

c.gif

She just wants to dance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

She had a match with bayley which was actually a fairly good one - the dancing shtick is getting over (someone had a fan made sign where the arms moved! was brilliant!)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

it's almost crazy to think almost this time a year ago she'd gotten slapped with a generic name and then she got her dancing gimmick, and now she's the second most over Diva they have in NXT

The video package they made for the NXT guys going into WrestleMania was really impressive. Interesting to properly follow Big E Langston around as he works NXT Access and then WrestleMania itself. It must have been a whirlwind of a weekend for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Emma even won the match. That her first win?

I have noticed they don't seem to have as many big guys on NXT as I would expect.

I am the type of lad who gets really annoyed when people gleefully post their Spring Cleaning roster lists but my goodness I really hope they cut Leo Kruger as nothing he does impresses me and I don't see anything marketable in him. For some reason he gets the longest matches out of anyone on NXT.

Really liked the Axxess video package.

The girls remain my favourite thing on NXT. I must say Bayley makes me shake my head even more at the vast amount of people who thought she was too ugly to be a Diva.

• Advertisement

Been watching NXT since the move to full sail!

Surely Bray Wyatt will be called up next!

Such a good gimmick!!

Emma and Paige hopefully as well from the girls!

Gas, a few weeks ago I was saying how good I thought Kruger was in his hunter gimmick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Yeah I don't get Kruger at all

Something about his face really annoys me.

Wyatt is sensational. They'll probably add him as the new member of 3mb now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really must try and get into this show properly. Seems to address most of the problems I have with WWE's current product :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Kruger is very "meh". Think a lot of it has to do with the hunter gimmick, isn't really a go-er for anyone. I think his finishers look pretty good. It's quite unique and looks as painful as hell.

Saw his match with Gabriel. Am glad Gabriel seems to be getting a push (Won main event battle royal for IC title match). I know he suffers, much like Tyson Kidd, from not having the charisma that will light up the whole place but I think he could be on par with RVD. Flashy look, flashy moveset and a likable character.

Summer Rae is acting as Fandango's dancer in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Just put Bray Wyatt on RAW/Smackdown now. He's incredible.

Another show I've watched yet but the show has
    -Summer Rae vs Paige in a grudge match
    -Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt - Jericho hand picked Wyatt to worth with as he likes his self made gimmick.

Will that be the episode on Sky tonight do you know?

• Advertisement

Will that be the episode on Sky tonight do you know?

Yep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement