Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2013/14 Thread

1343536373840»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Go on you good thing:

tumblr_nhfi2bryoE1qlmfquo1_250.gif
    tumblr_nhfi2bryoE1qlmfquo2_r2_250.gif

Shame the announcers barely knew them and the production team didn't know how to film their signature moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Have sky sports stopped showing NXT? It's not listed for this week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Have sky sports stopped showing NXT? It's not listed for this week.

Its not on Sky anymore by the looks of it. Not listed in January at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

DM_7 wrote: »

The most interesting thing in wwe and they aren't showing it anymore???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

DM_7 wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93596567

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Sasha is main roster ready! Unfortunately the main roster doesn't have a decent women's division so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Thankfully the network is easily accessible in Ireland so don't have to miss out ☺️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Sasha is main roster ready! Unfortunately the main roster doesn't have a decent women's division so...

Yeah it's slim pickings at the moment. But when she goes up along with Charlotte, maybe Becky if all goes to plan, added to Paige, Nattie, AJ if she stays there'll be good workers there. Just need the opportunity which could be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sasha...Swoon..

I really hope she doesn't get lost in the main roster when called up has she has IT on NXT and I hope she has IT for the main roster.

Sasha...Swoon..

I really hope she doesn't get lost in the main roster when called up has she has IT on NXT and I hope she has IT for the main roster.

Hands off pal I'm her official stalker on here

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

According to the Wrestling Observer Uhaa Nation has agreed terms with WWE!

He is just finishing out indie dates now.

Sasha...Swoon..

She could be literally lost. I know Charlotte is effectively a female giant but Sasha looked teeny tiny in a WWE ring for whatever reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

rovert wrote: »
    She could be literally lost. I know Charlotte is effectively a female giant but Sasha looked teeny tiny in a WWE ring for whatever reason.

I do mean it in that way as well she is AJ small and if she doesn't get the right intro into the main roster she really could get lost in the shuffle which would be sad as she does have IT.

I do mean it in that way as well she is AJ small and if she doesn't get the right intro into the main roster she really could get lost in the shuffle which would be sad as she does have IT.

Yeah all joking aside she is very charismatic and owns her character at the moment. Reminds me a little of Maryse in that way which is a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

rovert wrote: »
    According to the Wrestling Observer Uhaa Nation has agreed terms with WWE!

He is just finishing out indie dates now.

He looks good. A bit rough around the edges at times and might be a bit short to be convincing but time will tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Moved NXT discussion in 2015 to it's own thread here! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057358552

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement