Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2013/14 Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

wouldnt call what he has a "belly" - but it's not a ripped 6-pack so WWE probably would!

Bit harsh!

More Jelly than Belly. Fact is he looks soft and he needs to look solid. Either pack on some muscle or drop some body fat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

DM-ICE wrote: »
    More Jelly than Belly. Fact is he looks soft and he needs to look solid. Either pack on some muscle or drop some body fat.

Bit of DDP yoga is all he needs!! :pac:

BANG!!!

Unflattering photo time :o

NXT_154_Photo_08-2

Where DDP yoga might get him back to, probably wouldn't take much

819673051_onMBt-M-1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It must be noted that Ohno is under the wellness policy now and he wasn't in ROH. Just this month Ricardo was suspended for banned substances in a fat burner he bought. Same thing happened to Rey Mysterio last year when he was taking something to battle those love handles.

He turned up in NXT looking a bit jelly like, I think you posted the pics at the time Rovert. He is not on the road and if he wanted to do it he had a great opportunity to lose a few pounds since he got there over time. In reality that is probably all he has to do is tone up, its not like he has 20 kilos to lose.

I should say I am not bothered by what he looks like or trying to make a laugh of him. Just saying if he has to change his appearance it can be done and it wouldn't be a radical change for a guy that is obviously strong (still young) and fit to start with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »
    It must be noted that Ohno is under the wellness policy now and he wasn't in ROH.

Thats it in a nutshell, he probably went cold turkey & has paid for it. I am not one to point fingers but the same I think happened Tensai who obviously is a bigger man altogether.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Thats it in a nutshell, he probably went cold turkey & has paid for it. I am not one to point fingers but the same I think happened Tensai who obviously is a bigger man altogether.

He did his big indy goodbye tour then Ohno failed his first set of medicals for WWE. He had something like elevated liver eynemes or something NOT steroids or anything mad like that. Whatever it was he had to get his levels lowered. Same thing happened with Bryan Danielson as detailed on the Wrestling Road Diaries DVD.

Anyway Hero showed back up on the indies during that time. I remember everyone commenting Hero had melted as he was so flabby:

Check out the 1:52 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

NXT was wuite strange this week. At least the crowd was. Maybe I'm just used to seeing Smackdown with the recorded cheering and all. But at one point during the divas match it was actually silent for a wee while until someone decided to get the crowd going.
    Then during the interview with Tyler Breeze someone shouted "Ziggler's better"
    Also the Wyatt Family got a great reaction. And that's them gone from NXT now.

GTR63 wrote: »

Has he not had time to do something about his shape by now though, its well over a year since he got there?

(Again just discussion rather than having a go at the man)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Emma V Paige was one of the best matches this year.Aewsome, the superplex was SIIIIIICK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Good performance from Sasha Banks, so-so showing from Charlotte. I was not about to believe that someone of Charlotte's size and build couldn't overpower Banks easily. WWE should really go ahead and make her a heel already. She comes across as an arrogant bully anyway

Good performance from Sasha Banks, so-so showing from Charlotte. I was not about to believe that someone of Charlotte's size and build couldn't overpower Banks easily. WWE should really go ahead and make her a heel already. She comes across as an arrogant bully anyway

I agree but Sasha Banks is teeny tiny compared to everyone on the female roster.

I meant Charlotte should be made a heel. She's been working live events as one and she doesn't come across as very likeable to be honest

I meant Charlotte should be made a heel. She's been working live events as one and she doesn't come across as very likeable to be honest

Charlotte reminds me of Lacey Von Erich in a way

I liked Lacey. Atrocious wrestler but very pretty and had good comic timing

The text to Rebecca "Quin" Knox's Irish Independent piece:
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/knock-out-29447342.html

Best quote:
    It's only the start now, and I can only imagine it will involve a lot of hard work and an enduring training schedule," she said. "I absolutely cannot wait for my matches to begin... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It is literally a dream come true. I've written journals all my life, and reading back on them and seeing how much I've wanted this for so many years, it is just unbelievable to think I'm getting a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

IWGP Title!?

IWGP Title!?

They mixed her and Devitt's info up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

They mixed her and Devitt's info up
    Then covered it up by calling it the International Women's Grand Prix! Chono wouldn't like that.

I thought she'd pinned Okada in some rare houseshow or something. :pac:

Why did they decide to give Bo the title? Was it given to him with the intention of having him face? Because he's now continuing his heelish act. This week commenting about how Sami and Antonio don't have much experience.

• Advertisement

Kassius Ohno must curse Colin Cassidy's genetics whenever he sees him.

Remember when Shawn Michaels just had a mirror?
    8-8-2013+4-05-41+PM.jpg

Not much of an NXT to be honest. Ambrose/Neville was super disappointing given the name value and ability between the two.

Rebecca made her first venture to an NXT live event yesterday hyping up the crowd with Bayley:
    BRPdY4vCYAAtja9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Two of my favourite ladies! Thank you rovert.

Amid all the reports about his body shape Ohno has decided to cover up:
    BRJ5zYYCUAAD5Vl.jpg

Kinda looks like a pudgy tall X-Pac or a return to his "That Young Knockout Kid" era for ROH fans.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Give him jeans and a shirt and stick him in with Bray Wyatt and the boys. Problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

Big fish-little fish-cardboard box *repeats till madness sets in/arms fall off*

Two of my favourite ladies! Thank you rovert.

Well then:

wiagd1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Here was I thinking she couldn't become any hotter and then she becomes a Redhead. She's amazing!

Serious lack of talk online about this week's show.

Really enjoyed the Shield six man and Paige/Rae.

Bayley obviously too:

8-15-2013+1-06-31+PM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Serious lack of talk online about this week's show.

Really enjoyed the Shield six man and Paige/Rae.

Bayley obviously too:

8-15-2013+1-06-31+PM.jpg

i thought it was a brilliant show - solid matches!! the finish to the 6 man was a thing of beauty!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement