Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation.

Options
  • 12-01-2013 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread to get some peoples input on accommodation for mature students. I recently went back to college and as I took the place at the last minute my options were very very limited. So I ended up sharing with 4 much younger students. Needless to say its not really appropriate. So I'm gonna have to start looking elsewhere for something that has less traffic, where its possible to use the kitchen and where I can have peace and quiet to do my work or and sleep without being disturbed.

Was thinking of digs but not sure about how practical that would be either. Does it feel like your'e a constant intruder in someone else's home ?

Does anyone have any similar experiences with this or advice on what to do. Currently paying 80 a week for a double bed en suite, room is nice but house is a disaster zone. 80 a week should get me better than this right ?

Advertisement