Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor

Options
  • 12-01-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi guys

I have my driving test next week and have failed a few times already, so I really want to pass this time, in the past I haven't had an lessons or pre tests so am looking for a recommendation for a good driving instructor with reasonable rates, any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

rohe wrote: »
    Hi guys

I have my driving test next week and have failed a few times already, so I really want to pass this time, in the past I haven't had an lessons or pre tests so am looking for a recommendation for a good driving instructor with reasonable rates, any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
    Your leaving a bit late! I used roadskill.ie for my three lads and got 2 through first time, found them very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Your leaving a bit late! I used roadskill.ie for my three lads and got 2 through first time, found them very good

Thanks for reply, had a look through the previous thread and have a pre test booked for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I'd highly recommend Pat Chadwick.

I did mine during the summer. Got 2 lessons from him about 3/4 days before the test, having only had 2 lessons previously months beforehand from someone else. Passed first time! :)

He'll pull you up on everything, but it's for your own good. He also gives you notes to look over.

Think he's 30e for around 90mins IIRC.

His number is - 086-072 8618

Advertisement