Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tragus bar

Options
  • 12-01-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, recently got my tragus pierced and I want to by a few bars for it for when I can change the piercing. Anyone know any god shops in Dublin or sites for that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Every piercing studio in Dublin will have a good selection of jewellery for a tragus. I like Body Shock in Temple Bar, huge selection of pieces last I checked, at a better price than some other studios.

If you want a site, bodyartforms is what I used to use when I had my ears stretched. They've a lot to choose from and mostly good prices. Shipping was always pretty fast too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I found studios can be fairly expensive for jewellery but if you dont know what size you are they are probably the best option. As for websites I use the bodyjewelleryshop.com Shipping is very quick good selection and it allows you build up points with every purchase that you can use to get free stuff in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I got a bunch from http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com too. I got 3 bioflex ones that are super pretty but damn tough to put in, had to have someone else do it for me! But they are a great value site, have gotten other jewelry from there too.

Advertisement