Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of bill

Options
  • 12-01-2013 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi, was wondering if I could get a copy of our last bill sent out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi skeptik,

That's no problem at all. If you're the account holder, just send your details to us via private message and we'll take care of that.

If you haven't already, there's always the option to sign up to online billing, where you have 24-hour access to all your account information, including past bills, payments and usage graphed over time.

Regards,

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

Hi skeptik,

That's no problem at all. If you're the account holder, just send your details to us via private message and we'll take care of that.

If you haven't already, there's always the option to sign up to online billing, where you have 24-hour access to all your account information, including past bills, payments and usage graphed over time.

Regards,

David
    Thanks for getting back to me. I actually got it sorted on Twitter but thanks. I need the bill for opening a bank account and haven't signed up online coz I need a bill coming to the house as proof of address. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi skeptik,

That would have been me dealing with you on twitter if you tweeted us this morning - thanks for getting back to us here too. :)

All the best,

David

Advertisement