Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French written expression

• 12-01-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

My french teacher never gave us any notes at all or even touched on written expression in the junior cert. I bought the book expressions français by Sharon Meyler and it saved my life in french, I would have gotten a C or D instead of an A without it.

My problem now is that I have the same french teacher for leaving cert and like junior cert she hasn't done anything to do with written expression. Does anyone know any good websites that I can get notes on or a book like expressions français for the leaving cert? I'm aiming for an A and it's not possible with the teacher I have unless I go and learn stuff myself.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cardozo

"triomphe au bac" is the best according to my teacher and she also has a book for the oral called "bien dit" which is handy for the oral :)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

if you want a good book for the oral get Accent francais. It's a new book but our teacher made us get it at the start of the year and its very good. Some of the sentences in it are a bit hard but they are very good and cover lots of topics. The person above mentioned Bien dit, I have that as well and would use Accent Francais over it anyday

Advertisement