Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optometry help needed!

Options
  • 12-01-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Okay, so I'm thinking about putting optometry in DIT (DT224) down on my CAO. Basically I like the idea of it and I looked at the DIT website and prospecus but I'm still not a hundred per cent sure about what the course entails or what you become after it. Is it like working in specsavers or is there more to it then that? Also if anyone has any information about DIT it would be greatly appreciated, like accomadation and societys or anything worth knowing really. :D Thanks in advance. :D xx

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

racheld51 wrote: »
    Okay, so I'm thinking about putting optometry in DIT (DT224) down on my CAO. Basically I like the idea of it and I looked at the DIT website and prospecus but I'm still not a hundred per cent sure about what the course entails or what you become after it. Is it like working in specsavers or is there more to it then that? Also if anyone has any information about DIT it would be greatly appreciated, like accomadation and societys or anything worth knowing really. :D Thanks in advance. :D xx

I graduated from this course in 2008 so if you want to PM me with your questions, I will answer them as best I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 racheld51

Thanks :) I'm not sure if I can join in though as it's 2012/13 ? :/ x

• Registered Users Posts: 13 racheld51

Thank you :) x

Advertisement