Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMLP2 - Eminem 2013 Album

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ye new song is pants, half of it I wouldn't even call rapping, he should have called it a day after the eminem show.

Strange thing is when he releases mixed tapes etc he is a genius, but just can't seem to get it right with the proper stuff.

I reckon his accountant would laugh hard at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I reckon his accountant would laugh hard at this.

Ye so its just for the money, before that he actually wrote songs with meaning and meant them, now its just manufactured ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Eminem on ESPN lol
    d948258a498e49269d51f2b7f150a0de_original.gif?1378978512

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Berzerk is growing on me, the more I hear, the more I like, but I think I'm just blocking out the things I dont like in it.
    Put it this way, it's gotten me a little excited about an Em album, which I havent had in a long time.

First time I've listened in a while and I'm liking it more. Can't say why. Maybe it's the beat or just the prominence of Rick Rubin in the video. He's one cool dude.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

First time I've listened in a while and I'm liking it more. Can't say why. Maybe it's the beat or just the prominence of Rick Rubin in the video. He's one cool dude.

I still think he should be rapping his bawls off in the track and not singing, but the ad-libs and punch-ins do kind of work.

Rick Rubin is a hero.

• Advertisement

MMLP 2 Cover

BUo0lE0CYAMT7bP.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Prodgey

What does 19946 signify?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

MD1990 wrote: »
    MMLP 2 Cover

BUo0lE0CYAMT7bP.jpg:large

Best cover he's has since the first MMLP. Lets hope the rest of the album is as good as it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Prodgey wrote: »
    What does 19946 signify?

Its just the number of the house. Its the same house he was sitting outside of on the cover of MMLP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

19946 was apparently his old adress in Dresden Street, Detroit, couldn't tell you how true that actually is, I just read it somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's the house he grew up in. It's up for sale at the moment as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Berzerk is growing on me, the more I hear, the more I like, but I think I'm just blocking out the things I dont like in it.
    Put it this way, it's gotten me a little excited about an Em album, which I havent had in a long time.

I still hate the track to be honest. i hope the album is far superior then this lead single as he has got to impress me BIG time to top Jay Z, Drake and even J Cole's album

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Even J Cole? what do you mean even? 2nd best album I've heard this year, until I hear MNIMN. That is supposed to be excelent. But that is not for this thread. so...

J Cole album is one of the best albums of this year just a shade behind JayZ's one.

Eminem needs to come BIG to top JayZ

J Cole & Jay Z shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as album of the year. Danny Brown dropped the best rap album this year with Ghostface, Earl, Run The Jewels, Mac Miller & Big K.R.I.T coming close. MNIMN was the biggest let down of the year for me tbh.

J Cole album is one of the best albums of this year just a shade behind JayZ's one.

MCHG was far from a great album
    i think MMLP 2 can top it

I don't like Danny Brown's album so far.

The lyrics and flow are average imo. Not even on par with kendrick Lamar.

Eminem doesn't need to do much to make a better album them Danny Brown's imo

Danny Brown has an average flow? First time I've heard that. He's easily got the most unique flow in hip hop right now.

HighClass wrote: »
    Danny Brown has an average flow? First time I've heard that. He's easily got the most unique flow in hip hop right now.

His website is cool though

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Cole's album was disappointing and Jay Z's even more so.

• Advertisement

Doris300 wrote: »
    Cole's album was disappointing and Jay Z's even more so.

JayZ album is the best hip hop album so far this year IMO. The beats are on point and certainly tons better then danny brown's beats he used.

Plus JayZ lyrics are better then Danny Browns imo.

Like i said, Eminmen doesnt need to do much to better Danny Brown.

JayZ album is the best hip hop album so far this year IMO. The beats are on point and certainly tons better then danny brown's beats he used.

Plus JayZ lyrics are better then Danny Browns imo.

Like i said, Eminmen doesnt need to do much to better Danny Brown.
    production on MCHG was not great imo

The production on Eminem lead single is better then most of the productions on Danny Brown's song and I thought the song from Eminem was weak.

My point is. Eminem could release a terrible album by his standards and it most probably still be a lot better then Danny Brown's album.

Eminem is no gimmick. IMO he is one of the greatest rappers out there

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Best hip-hop albums were MNIMN, Run the Jewels and Yeezus

What album is MNIMN?

What album is MNIMN?

Lil Twists new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

lads j cole's album is solid out imo, my favourite album so far this year. It should of been cole world , that album was a letdown.

ive heard there is going to be a Bitch Please III ft Game,50 Cent & Xbibit
    not too long now to see if its true

MD1990 wrote: »
    ive heard there is going to be a Bitch Please III ft Game,50 Cent & Xbibit
    not too long now to see if its true

Highly doubt that tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Not a hope 50 will make music with game again.

Advertisement