Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my inbox emails have disappeared or have been deleted (not by me)

Options
  • 12-01-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Is there any way to get my inbox emails back. This has happened before. If it can not be sorted. Ill have to get a new email address from another provider.

regards 
    Donalabu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

To be honest Donal... I can see little reason to remain with Eircom's email service, when there are free services available that are light years ahead in terms of functionality. Gmail and Hotmail, and to a lesser extent Yahoo, provide free email services that are far superior. I suggest signing with one of those... Gmail would be my recommendation. Then email everyone on your contacts list to let them know of the change. Finally, configure Gmail to collect from your Eircom account, so you won't miss any emails sent to that account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

donalabu wrote: »
    Is there any way to get my inbox emails back. This has happened before. If it can not be sorted. Ill have to get a new email address from another provider.

regards 
    Donalabu
    Hi donalabu

Did you set your emails up through a smart phone or tablet?

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 44 donalabu

Hi donalabu

Did you set your emails up through a smart phone or tablet?

Regards
    Linda
    no a PC. It set up a few year. I still use a PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

donalabu wrote: »

regards 
    Donalabu

Hi Donalabu,

Was there any problems with the PC prior to the mails disappearing. Can you PM the eircom e-mail address in question and your landline telephone number please.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement