Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toiletries, washing powder etc wholesale

Options
  • 12-01-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I'm looking into setting up a discount store in Dublin.

Does anyone know where I could buy pallets of washing powder toilet rolls nappies and other toiletries and household products etc.... Obviously at wholesale prices...

Other than places like musgraves etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Reider41 wrote: »

Does anyone know where I could buy pallets of washing powder toilet rolls nappies and other toiletries and household products etc.... Obviously at wholesale prices...

You should post this on the BA Requests thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Reider41 wrote: »

http://www.eurogeneral.ie/ they are much cheaper than the likes of musgraves. Register online so you can view catelog for yourself. I find them great to deal with and I collect the order myself (if its under €550) to avoid delivery charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Reider41

Millem wrote: »
    http://www.eurogeneral.ie/ they are much cheaper than the likes of musgraves. Register online so you can view catelog for yourself. I find them great to deal with and I collect the order myself (if its under €550) to avoid delivery charges.
    Where do you collect the products , dublin???

Do you need to be a registered business to register with them ???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests!

Advertisement