Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

favourite brozer for pale skin

• 12-01-2013 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

From researching online the two most popular seems to be from Nars and benefit
    any advice or thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭marquise

The Bourjois one is great (packaged to look like a bar of chocolate) as is the Guerlain Terracotta one in 01 - not too dark for pale skin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Any what blusher is best for pale skin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Must try the bourjois bronzer, I use their rose blusher and love it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mood wrote: »
    Any what blusher is best for pale skin?

Bobbi brown blusher in pale pink looks fab on pale Irish skin.its my blush staple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I like Mac's blush in Harmony as a bronzer/ contour for pale skin, Also love Mac's Well Dressed blush for pale skin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I really like W7's Matte Bronzer (you can get it in a lot of chemists - Cara Pharmacy do it if you're in the NW). It's very similar in colour to MAC Harmony, but a lot cheaper. NYC's Sunny bronzer is meant to be really good according to youtube beauty gurus, but I haven't used it. You can get it in Penneys.

Re: blushes - I think any colour suits pale skin really. Pinks and corals are especially nice. Sleek do great blushes for a decent price (Rose Gold and Suede are my faves). Illamasqua and MAC both do amazing blushes too if you want something high-end (Illamasqua Naked Rose and MAC Pink Cult and Peaches are lovely)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love Nars Sex Appeal blush. It's a lovely peachy colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Alainn Beauty MUA

sleek face form light , has contour , highlighter and a blusher. 13euro on cloud10beauty

Advertisement