Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Acer 7750G Laptop

Options
  • 13-01-2013 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hey all

Not sure if this is the right forum for such issues, however I'm having a problem with my Acer Aspire 7750G laptop and cant seem to find the reason for it.

When the charger is plugged in, it charges for a few minutes and then stops - the power light and battery light flash repeatedly until you plug out the charger and plug it back in again.

This is only the case on Balanced power mode in Windows 7, when on Power Saver mode it doesnt seem to have this issue. The battery is about a year old, it will charge fine when the laptop is off and I can get a couple of hours usage out of the battery still, under normal usage conditions.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Acer laptops? Cheers :)

Advertisement