Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High end men's clothing + shoes

Options
  • 13-01-2013 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Cork other than BTs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

Saville on Oliver Plunkett St. is certainly high end.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Vivara wrote: »

I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Sallingers is quite good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I like Gentlemens Quarters on patrick street, some really nice Remus Uomo stuff in there, along with some of the other usual brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

I like Gentlemens Quarters on patrick street, some really nice Remus Uomo stuff in there, along with some of the other usual brands.

Savills & GQ are the same co.

• Advertisement

Loire wrote: »
    Savills & GQ are the same co.
    Same owner, i browse both shops but to be honest i nearly always end up making my purchase in GQ, theres one staff member in GQ named Denis hes brilliant, if i see him i just give him an idea of what im after and he will come back with a selection of things like what i asked about, real helpful guy that knows his stuff.

Vivara wrote: »

Went in there. Not bad, not great either though.
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    Sallingers is quite good too.

This place was ok, but selection way too small.

I preferred Saville to this place. Layout/design is preferable; GQ feels a bit cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

OP, you seem picky, if all of the above don't seem to suit you (pardon any unintended pun) then what exactly are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Headpig have you tried Tony's on marlboro street? More of a mens boutique than a chain. A lot of italian mens clothes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

pwurple wrote: »
    Headpig have you tried Tony's on princes street? More of a mens boutique than a chain. A lot of italian mens clothes there.

Yip...+1 for Tony's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Headpig have you tried Tony's on princes street? More of a mens boutique than a chain. A lot of italian mens clothes there.

It's on Marlboro street.
    You were close :)

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    It's on Marlboro street.

Thanks I'll try here at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I like Tony's. Bought my husband a lovely shirt in there. Great quality, and the owner seemed nice enough. If that's not what the OP's looking for, then I fear he's stuffed. It'll have to be BT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Fitzgerald's, Patrick street

Up to the airport and a flight to paris or milan will sort ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    It's on Marlboro street.

Oops, sorry!

Advertisement