Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby with cold and teething

• 13-01-2013 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

Our 13 month old is teething and has a cold. Nighttimes have been a nightmare. What do you do to make them more comfortable at night when they have a cold.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

CaraMay wrote: »
    Our 13 month old is teething and has a cold. Nighttimes have been a nightmare. What do you do to make them more comfortable at night when they have a cold.
    I use snuffle babe on my little mans feet and if he's bad, I also put Karvol on tissue somewhere near him. I find the snuffle babe very good tho.
    Saline drops also clears their nose of any mucous etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I usually put a pillow under the top of tge mattress to tilt her head up while she is sleeping, put Karvol on a cloth close to her cot and use a saline spray to help clear her nose out before bed.
    If she has a cough as well I put a bowl with boiling water in her room. It helps her get to sleep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

He is going to sleep alright but waking frequently plus last night seemed to be crying in his sleep :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

My little man always cries in his sleep, you just want to pick them up and cuddle them don't you :)
    Try the snuffle babe, my man is sniffly at the best of times and I find it great. When his nose is stuffed at night he won't settle. He will be asleep but constantly at his face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement