Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Londis where Freshway was

Options
  • 13-01-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭

There is a new Londis replacing what was Freshways near Cleaboy. This is great news as the store is much better laid out and there is a wider variety of items in the hot and cold deli. Sadly the same staff are there (some of them really need to learn about customer service) but its all systems go for yet another Londis. I hope it does well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Hopefully they will have longer opening hours aswell,
    never understood that "closed from 2:00 on Sundays"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Cake Man

There is a new Londis replacing what was Freshways near Cleaboy. This is great news as the store is much better laid out and there is a wider variety of items in the hot and cold deli. Sadly the same staff are there (some of them really need to learn about customer service) but its all systems go for yet another Londis. I hope it does well.

Fully agree with this. Is Londis gone in already or in the process of moving in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

^ They are almost finished, just a few things to move here and there but its already much better with the layout and variety, the lotto and papers are there and the hours are increasing on Sunday as far as I know. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Cake Man

^ They are almost finished, just a few things to move here and there but its already much better with the layout and variety, the lotto and papers are there and the hours are increasing on Sunday as far as I know. :D

Could never understand why they always closed at around 1 or 2 every Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Sadly the same staff are there (some of them really need to learn about customer service)

Just one really :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Roanmore wrote: »
    Just one really :)

The youngish girl who works on the deli counter is the most horrible person I have ever encountered in shops in Waterford, she just walks right up to you with a sour face, no such thing as Can i help you, no smile no thanks nothing, then she fires your roll at you and storms off, ignorant isnt the word and I no longer go there for deli items, dont know how the hell she still has a job with such a disgusting attitude, the others are ok i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

The youngish girl who works on the deli counter is the most horrible person I have ever encountered in shops in Waterford, she just walks right up to you with a sour face, no such thing as Can i help you, no smile no thanks nothing, then she fires your roll at you and storms off, ignorant isnt the word and I no longer go there for deli items, dont know how the hell she still has a job with such a disgusting attitude, the others are ok i guess.

Think she's gone from the Deli (just recently)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

hopefully is cheaper too I thought it was too expensive

Advertisement