Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablets

Options
  • 13-01-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Looking at Tablets for my Partners Birthday but....I dont have a clue about them :confused:

Ipad...Samsung...Sony...Arnova....Prestigio....Toshiba..... Prestigio.....Archos etc

Some are Tablet PC's some are Android some are 4gb / 16gb..some have SD slots some dont :confused::confused:

All she will use it for is the net and photo's so wifi and a sd slot is prefered and after that im lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Pick a screen size first, that will narrow down your options

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Pick a screen size first, that will narrow down your options
    Skerries wrote: »
    whats your budget?

Anything above 7" should be fine...Budget of about 300 but that may go up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Anything above 7" should be fine...Budget of about 300 but that may go up
    Got my fiancée the nexus 7 for Christmas and she loves it. Slightly smaller screen than the likes of the iPad and missing a couple of bells and whistles but for the price its a fantastic tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

Got the mother a 32gb nexus 7.. It's a great little tablet.. No SD card but not a major issue for me as I use nas for all my media files.

• Advertisement
Advertisement