Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Nightlife Website feedback

Options
  • 13-01-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, I have been living in Dublin for about half a year and have noticed that there is no comprehensive website for Dublin's nightlife. All the info seems spread across the internet from Facebook pages through to clubs official websites to this forum but the lack of focus makes me feel like many people may be missing out on great events and artists each week.

Myself ,a small team of web and graphic designers have begun a framework for a site that would be a hub of information from Clubnights through to Live acts in Pubs and Bars. We want to provide a professional looking reflection of venues and night by night run down of whats going on in the city.

Gathering all this info on a regular basis is going to be a huge challenge.
    We can approach the venues themselves however I feel it is the promoters that would be interested in contributing to our site. With so many groups promoting across the city I don't know where to begin to start collecting Information on my website.
    I need to develop channels of communication between promoters and clubs and I'm asking if anyone has any ideas? This project is in its infancy and anyone who would be interested in being involved please contact me.

Cheers

Josh

Comments

Advertisement