Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quiet place to study

Options
  • 13-01-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Just wondering where the boardsies here would go if you need a quiet place to read/study on a Sunday in the city centre. I just want to get out of the house (sharing with others) for a change and yet still able to get some serious reading done. I'd go to the library on Saturday, but it's closed on Sunday. Are coffee shops the best options ? Any other ideas ?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

layman1234 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering where the boardsies here would go if you need a quiet place to read/study on a Sunday in the city centre. I just want to get out of the house (sharing with others) for a change and yet still able to get some serious reading done. I'd go to the library on Saturday, but it's closed on Sunday. Are coffee shops the best options ? Any other ideas ?

Many thanks in advance.

Upstairs in Nosh+Coffee can be quiet enough. It's relatively expensive in there though.

Advertisement