Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nowlan Park Concert 2013

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Even better, it's really close to my house.

Thanks for inviting everyone on the forum over for the BBQ, top guy is our Jimmy.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Thanks for inviting everyone on the forum over for the BBQ, top guy is our Jimmy.

€10 charge on the door to fund my ticket. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Heard talk of a Q starting tomo night for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Heard talk of a Q starting tomo night for tickets.

Hype...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Are these tickets going on sale at 9am on thursday in both ticketmaster outlets and the ticketmaster website? Or just outlets?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

road_high wrote: »
    Hype...

for the thomond gig, the que started at 5am the morn of tickets.

Tinie wrote: »
    Are these tickets going on sale at 9am on thursday in both ticketmaster outlets and the ticketmaster website? Or just outlets?

Both, but to get a ticket you're better off at an outlet. Online is a shambles for Bruce.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

Realisticly, when would you need to start queuing in kilkenny city outside rollercoaster for tickets to the sunday gig? Midnight before 9am?

Realisticly, when would you need to start queuing in kilkenny city outside rollercoaster for tickets to the sunday gig? Midnight before 9am?

Petsonally i would about galf 5 to be guaranteed night 2. Thatll go first you see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Anyone know if the residents in Lakeside are entitled to a ticket?

road_high wrote: »
    Hype...

Ah yeah sure what would i know.
    Other than people are paying people to q for them the night before anyway.

Ah yeah sure what would i know.
    Other than people are paying people to q for them the night before anyway.

The night before? ah now that's a little over the top. will have seen Bruce 3 times in Limerick, gone to que at half 5 6 each time and got a ticket each and every time :)

Anyone know if the residents in Lakeside are entitled to a ticket?

Before it was two tickets to a house in assumption, then dolly came and it was reduced to one.
    Bruce could be one.
    Its early days yet.
    Front row of houses in lake side will see the stage at the corner anyway they had a sky lift and were on roof one time years ago.

bennyl10 wrote: »
    The night before? ah now that's a little over the top. will have seen Bruce 3 times in Limerick, gone to que at half 5 6 each time and got a ticket each and every time :)

This will be the biggest gig and crowd wise of all the concerts held in nowlan park.
    People are trying to sell tickets for the other gigs in order to attend the kilkenny one i have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Petsonally i would about galf 5 to be guaranteed night 2. Thatll go first you see.

Why is night two more likely to go than the first night? Just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Btr

Both, but to get a ticket you're better off at an outlet. Online is a shambles for Bruce.

In my experience this is not correct. Tkts are on a system and depending who grabs them gets them first. When Bruce played Ireland in 2012 many physical outlets did not have tickets at all .

Just look at allocations for tickets - supposedly 20k per gig. Each person entitled to buy 4 = 5k purchasers. Remove press, complimentaries, VIP, promoters guests, etc and you see tickets drain away very quickly. Seriously, don't get me started about who'll appear in VIP area...

At the same time, my sympathies to the Aiken family , the late Jim's wife passed away in recent days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Not a hotel room to be got :(

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

Booked into Mount Juliet with Bruce :D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

amadain wrote: »
    Booked into Mount Juliet with Bruce :D
    Bruce is staying in Lyrath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sorry but Bruce is staying with me ;-)

Btr wrote: »
    In my experience this is not correct. Tkts are on a system and depending who grabs them gets them first. When Bruce played Ireland in 2012 many physical outlets did not have tickets at all .

Just look at allocations for tickets - supposedly 20k per gig. Each person entitled to buy 4 = 5k purchasers. Remove press, complimentaries, VIP, promoters guests, etc and you see tickets drain away very quickly. Seriously, don't get me started about who'll appear in VIP area...

At the same time, my sympathies to the Aiken family , the late Jim's wife passed away in recent days.

VIP area some laugh i'd say. Cant see any hurler's been in it eh.... Or local reps... All been hardcore fans and V.I.P's more importantly..
    Dont the vip's sit in the back stand facing the stage. Was a few heads there last time i was there think Gerry Ryan and Daniel o donell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Hey this is the Kilkenny forum - talk nicely to us here and you never know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Sky King wrote: »
    Hey this is the Kilkenny forum - talk nicely to us here and you never know :)

I was being nice :) and sad :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

There's no info available on ticketmaster :confused: are they not being sold through them or what?

This will be the biggest gig and crowd wise of all the concerts held in nowlan park.
    People are trying to sell tickets for the other gigs in order to attend the kilkenny one i have heard.

That's mad alright. Why is this? People from this side of the country not wanting to go to Cork or Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It's because Kilkenny is class, that's why!

Sky King wrote: »
    It's because Kilkenny is class, that's why!

Yes I guess I didn't want to state the obvious but are so right ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stan99

What is the ticket limit per person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

Advertisement