Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nowlan Park Concert 2013

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

When I was ordering tickets, it didnt ask me for a despatch address, or do they be despatched to the billing address only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Tinie wrote: »
    When I was ordering tickets, it didnt ask me for a despatch address, or do they be despatched to the billing address only?

Billing address usually. Unless you selected the print-out tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Got mine for the Sunday night :D Happy Days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Tinie wrote: »

Billing address. Hopefully they send them out quickly and don't wait until just before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

thomasm wrote: »
    What end will stage be on, county or city

Copyof14154s_a_zps80c52ff3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

Got seated tickets for both nights! Wnet through the UK address and the wait wasn't too bad! Better than the poor souls who queued outside rollercoster last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Did nobody tell the lads in the queue that you could just order them online? Because that would be hilarious...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 comet923

got 2 tickets at 9.01 a.m. at Rollercoaster. 400/450 at least queueing...!

comet923 wrote: »
    got 2 tickets at 9.01 a.m. at Rollercoaster. 400/450 at least queueing...!

Great to see at least one local business doing so well from this concert. Hopefully it'll provide a boost to others closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I wonder how ticket sales are going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Nice to have actual tickets in your hand

Wow, that aint cheap.

Be careful. Someone could scan the barcode off of your ticket and make a false one. Maybe edit it out on Paint?

Well it's a one-off event...

thought I cropped it.. thanks
    Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

6th of Feb @ 16.25.. Tickets printed yesterday?

re up Boss tickets edit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Are you certain that is going to be the set up. I can see loads of problems with that.
    1. To start with if the stage is set up there the whole town will hear the concert.
    2. There are no seats in the city end
    3. The old stand is an embarassment. If i had paid 100 for a ticket for there I would be up in arms.
    Copyof14154s_a_zps80c52ff3.jpg

re up Boss tickets edit

I hope you didn't actually use a black marker to do that :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

I see no mention of Supermac, wow what a brilliant store to look after those waiting to get tickets, full marks to the manager and staff, that is the way to succeed.

Still plenty of tickets available online with no waiting time anymore.

• Advertisement

Pudders wrote: »
    Still plenty of tickets available online with no waiting time anymore.

HA HA HA!!!

I would also wonder about the sense of putting the stage there, unless it was just so that the Boss and whoever else could use the new stand at that end where all the best facilities are. Shame though because it would be a chance to use the nicest seats in the stadium, which are nearly never bloody used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Pudders wrote: »
    Got seated tickets for both nights! Wnet through the UK address and the wait wasn't too bad! Better than the poor souls who queued outside rollercoster last night!

Don't think you even needed to to be honest. I used the normal .ie site and waited no more than when buying any other tickets.

To be fair, barring the lack of internet access, there was no need to be queuing all night for tickets. Sure apart from the first 1 or 2 people through the door it would be faster online. Ticketmaster even have a smartphone app too.

Black Marker? why, will that matter. oh f*&k ...:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Jesus, the size of that queue, surely to God these people have internet access?

Or a way of getting to Ticketmaster in Carlow or Waterford where there would be no queue and you could walk straight in off the street to buy tickets?

I was there, and people were spending 1200.00 euro for 12 tickets, and were also buying them online in the queue on their iphoons...t'was an experience though, for an auld lad like me anyway...:-)))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

with it not selling out and plenty available.. does this seem like a gig too far for Bruce..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    with it not selling out and plenty available.. does this seem like a gig too far for Bruce..

To be fair, tickets went on sale four hours ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

apparently all the hotels are booked out.
    Would it be scummy of me to rent out my spare room for a small fee?:confused:

Bowlardo wrote: »
    apparently all the hotels are booked out.
    Would it be scummy of me to rent out my spare room for a small fee?:confused:

No unless you insisted on sleeping in the room with them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

found a bed in a hostel :D

Advertisement