Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on wireless keyboard and mouse

Options
  • 13-01-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Was looking at buying a new mouse and then decided I might get a new keyboard as well while im at.
    I have no idea whats good and whats not though. Heard logitech are good?
    One thing I definitely need in a mouse is buttons on the side of the mouse that allow a forward and back maneuver when browsing internet.
    Am I better off buying both keyboard and mouse in one package, or going separately for each?
    Also, would you recommend getting one with a charging dock for the mouse or are batteries sufficient these days to power them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mouse I would suggest:> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Performance-Mouse-Tracks-Glass/dp/B002L3TSKC

Bit more expensive than most but it will last.

Not sure If i would get a bundle, as it leaves your choice more limited. Go for corded keyboard unless you need a wireless one, save the battery replacing etc

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭theaaao

Thanks. Someone I know has a wireless keyboard that there not using and said I could have it! So thinking of spending the budget on this!

Advertisement