Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Couple seeking accommodation in/near Dublin city centre or Luas Green Line

Options
  • 13-01-2013 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

We are a young international couple (I’m Irish, 22, he’s Swedish, 26) looking for a place to rent in Dublin for about six months minimum, ideally on or close to the Luas Green Line as my company will soon be relocating to Sandyford.

I am a recent Trinity graduate currently working in IT; he is a freelance digital artist who will be studying part-time. We are quiet, nerdy, and friendly. A self-contained apartment suitable for a couple would be ideal, but we’re also willing to share a house. Both non-drinkers and non-smokers, though it’s fine if you’re either or both. Budget is around €800 per month, not including bills. Please PM me if you have something suitable. Questions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Any 1 bed apartment in Dublin 6/14 convenient to the Luas Green will be at least 900/950. You may wish to try house share or old style flat in Ranelagh/Rathmines which would be cheaper. Alternatively see if there is any apartments available at Carrickmines which is on the Luas Green line or a house share at Leopardstown/Glencairn. It is approx 6 mins to Sandyford and 20 to city centre by Luas

Advertisement