Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian meet up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Sounds great, it is brilliant they have experienced willing horses, I'd love to go there to do cross country haven't really jumped 90s in years but I'd give it a go especially if they are not as intimidating as show jumps that height :) if anyone else wanted to go again even before a full meet up I'd love to just do the 1 hour cross country ride might be enough for me the first time doing it in a long long long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anastazia

That funny you should say that, I was just thinking that I like to do a cross country ride or even a jumping/dressage 1 hour lesson at Bel Air maybe next week or so!
    I So i just wanted to let you guys know if anyone wanted to do it with me again, before the next main meet up. As you can probably tell, I'm having trouble waiting till next month LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Sounds great, it is brilliant they have experienced willing horses, I'd love to go there to do cross country haven't really jumped 90s in years but I'd give it a go especially if they are not as intimidating as show jumps that height :) if anyone else wanted to go again even before a full meet up I'd love to just do the 1 hour cross country ride might be enough for me the first time doing it in a long long long time.
    Anastazia wrote: »
    That funny you should say that, I was just thinking that I like to do a cross country ride or even a jumping/dressage 1 hour lesson at Bel Air maybe next week or so!
    I So i just wanted to let you guys know if anyone wanted to do it with me again, before the next main meet up. As you can probably tell, I'm having trouble waiting till next month LOL

I'd probably go the weekend of the 26th/27th if anyone wanted to go again?

I'd be up for that Anastazia definitely :)

I can go next weekend or Saturday 27th April or weekend of May bank holiday if anyone around.

So if that suits anyone let me know, dying to give their cross country a try :)

• Advertisement

I can go next weekend or Saturday 27th April or weekend of May bank holiday if anyone around.

So if that suits anyone let me know, dying to give their cross country a try :)

Yep I'm available the 27th April. May Bank Holiday is out for me unfortunately.

I'll give Noni a call tomorrow to see if they do clinics (she said they do, but the ground may not be good enough to do it now) and how much they are :)

Great I am up for going on the 27th so if Noni says there is availability would be great and nice to go with someone.

I'd have gone yesterday but had show today (was supposed to be dressage/showjumping show but this was postponed so they did mini midi maxi show instead) so was having a final jumping lesson yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Pencil me in for it too! Hopefully I'm not working that weekend.

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Yep I'm available the 27th April. May Bank Holiday is out for me unfortunately.

I'll give Noni a call tomorrow to see if they do clinics (she said they do, but the ground may not be good enough to do it now) and how much they are :)

I was going to offer to contact her, but that would be great Ah yeah! And hopefully the ground might dry up by then too, you never know!(especially if it's sunny and it doesn't rain for a few days!)
    It will be great to meeting you also 'ilovemarmite'! And you won't be nervous, Noni will look after you (and the horses!LOL)

I was going to offer to contact her, but that would be great Ah yeah! And hopefully the ground might dry up by then too, you never know!(especially if it's sunny and it doesn't rain for a few days!)
    It will be great to meeting you also 'ilovemarmite'! And you won't be nervous, Noni will look after you (and the horses!LOL)

Thanks sounds great and nice to know Noni and the horses will mind me lol :)

• Advertisement

LOL - we'll be back sooner than we thought! I wonder will Emma-fly be able to come again?:)

Just emailed Noni - will let you guys know once she replies! :)

I went trampolining today, and I'm wiped out! Fell asleep last night at midnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Neighhhh.

I went trampolining today, and I'm wiped out! Fell asleep last night at midnight!

Trampoling sounds very tiring lol, I bet you will sleep well tonight, been up since 6:45 myself, way too early for a Sunday so I'll be fast asleep soon :D

When you say trampolining, do you mean like using a trampoline and doing jumps and flips?
    Thanks for emailing Noni, by the way:pac:!

When you say trampolining, do you mean like using a trampoline and doing jumps and flips?
    Thanks for emailing Noni, by the way:pac:!

Yep!

Mods, sorry for going off topic, but here's where I go!

http://jumpzone.ie/

OK I got a reply from Bel Air - they have no availability weekend of the 26th or the May Bank Holiday. I could do the weekend of the 11th or 25th of May - how does that suit people?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

OK I got a reply from Bel Air - they have no availability weekend of the 26th or the May Bank Holiday. I could do the weekend of the 11th or 25th of May - how does that suit people?

I can definitely do the 25th, not sure about the 11th.

25th suits me perfect I definitely can't do the weekend of 11th

Thanks a mill

I'm prefer the 11th cause its sooner! But if valentina if not able to meet that date, then I don't mind waiting for the 25th.

Or i'd even like to do the two days if anyone wants to go for a smaller meet up on the 11th first!:D
    What do you think?

• Advertisement

I'm prefer the 11th cause its sooner! But if valentina if not able to meet that date, then I don't mind waiting for the 25th.

Or i'd even like to do the two days if anyone wants to go for a smaller meet up on the 11th first!:D
    What do you think?

I wouldnt be able to afford to do the two to be honest! :(

Will I go ahead and book the 25th for 4 provisionally? Anyone else who wants to come then we can add you in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Aww I'm already at an equestrian centre all day on the 25th so wouldn't be able to make that either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I can go on the 25th! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Whoops I fell behind on this conversation. It looks like the girls already spread the good word about our meet up this weekend. BUt I will have to agree it was a great day and we all went home smiling even though the weather was against us. The little club house at the end for coffee and sandwiches was a nice bonus to the whole day!!

Id definitely be up for another meet up on the 25th! Cant wait to get onto that cross country course!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Id be up for doing something on the 11th also if you find something Anastazia!!

I wouldnt be able to afford to do the two to be honest! :(

Will I go ahead and book the 25th for 4 provisionally? Anyone else who wants to come then we can add you in!

That would be great Ah Yeah, thanks for organising, will be something to look forward to :D

OK so I will book for what looks to be 6 people this time, yay! Ill mail them and see what they have for the 25th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Can I bring a friend aswell?
    OK so I will book for what looks to be 6 people this time, yay! Ill mail them and see what they have for the 25th :)

marley123 wrote: »
    Can I bring a friend aswell?

No :mad:

Of course! Once they come back to me, I'll increase the booking to 8 - that leaves room for an extra person should they want to join too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

I'm out that weekend. Soz.

I'll make it someday!

Advertisement