Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian meet up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Thanks Ah Yeah, looking forward to meeting you all in May, can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anastazia

Thanks Ah yeah! Looks like we'll have a bigger group too this time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Looking forward to it already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

They can fit us in at 1.45 on the 25th May - how does that sound?

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    They can fit us in at 1.45 on the 25th May - how does that sound?

Sounds great! I'll do a sun dance in the morning for us.

I think you come from same direction as me, how long did it take to get there approx?

Will be go for sandwiches and coffees after?

Thanks for sorting this, really looking forward to it and so happy I can go this time :D

• Advertisement

Yep that great Ah yeah!
    It's about 45-50mins from Dublin 4. Looking forward to meeting you ilovemarmite!:):pac:

Thanks Anastazia, looking forward to meeting you all too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

We will have to go for tea and coffee after. The clubhouse is great, lovely sandwiches and coffee with a fire to crowd around if its still cold(which i hope it will not be)

I came from Sandyford, and in the pouring rain it took 40 minutes :) Ok I have booked 6 of us in for a xc schooling lesson at 1.45 on Saturday 25th May! I think it's 2 hours but I'll confirm :)

Thanks Ah Yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

If anyone needs a lift from South Dublin let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Count me in too please if it's not too late??

Count me in too please if it's not too late??

I booked it for 6 because I thought some people may want to join in after, there's room for you silverfox! :)

Yay thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Can't wait for this :)

I'm coming from Castleknock if anyone needs a lift

Lifts from south Dublin available from me too!!

There's an extra spot free now guys - I'm afraid I can't go, I am going to be away with work that weekend :( If anyone else wants to go please take my spot!

Awh no, I was looking forward to seeing you again..:( I'd been on for a smaller meet up with whoever could go, not to long after that one if you wanted when you came back!:pac:

Anastazia wrote: »
    Awh no, I was looking forward to seeing you again..:( I'd been on for a smaller meet up with whoever could go, not to long after that one if you wanted when you came back!:pac:

Definitely Anastazia! Let me know when suits, I'm free most weekends really! :)

After this XC meet up - who fancies a Beach Ride?

• Advertisement

marley123 wrote: »
    I'd be on for that, accept don't have my own horse to bring..

There is a place in Wexford that does them - you don't need your own horse & even though I have my own tbh I wont be putting her in a group situation on an open beach just yet lol.... Will find out
    I'd be on for that, accept don't have my own horse to bring..

Definitely Anastazia! Let me know when suits, I'm free most weekends really! :)
    So will I email Noni and see if we can go out again with you on a xc lesson the weekend after the 25th? :pac:

There is a place in Wexford that does them - you don't need your own horse & even though I have my own tbh I wont be putting her in a group situation on an open beach just yet lol.... Will find out

Count me in then:)

Definitely I love horse riding on the beach, haven't had the opportunity since I was in Clifden a few years ago, so definitely up for this, great idea :D

There's an extra spot free now guys - I'm afraid I can't go, I am going to be away with work that weekend :( If anyone else wants to go please take my spot!

That's a pity you can't go, hopefully will see you at another meet up soon :)

So will I email Noni and see if we can go out again with you on a xc lesson the weekend after the 25th? :pac:

Yes please! :)

Sounds amazing - count me in marley :)

Hi,
    Noni says Saturday the 15th of June we could go out xc! Hows that for you Ah Yeah? And anyone else who wants to go too just let me know and i'll get back to her:D

Anyone? LOL
    Hi,
    Noni says Saturday the 15th of June we could go out xc! Hows that for you Ah Yeah? And anyone else who wants to go too just let me know and i'll get back to her:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Anyone? LOL

Pencil me in. I'll know for definite closer to the time If I can afford it. :)

Advertisement